Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Uhm Yeah

So. Not really my first blog, but might as well be.

Anyways, a little about myself. My name is Lily and I'm a highschool senior in Virginia, planning on majoring in illustration once I hit college. I'm hoping to attend the Ringling College of Art and Design in fall 2008. I have a twin sister, and am the youngest(sort've) of four, my sister being two minutes younger. I like spiders and the color blue, as well as reading, games, art and dancing.


This blog is to keep track of my artwork throughout the year, with at least weekly updates of WIPs(Works-in-progress) and finished paintings and drawings and such.

Any sort of constructive criticism is greatly appreciated, byt anything along the lines of "I like it" and nothing more, please try not to do. :]

-:LILY:-

No comments: