Thursday, September 16, 2010

Blowing off the dust...


img025
Originally uploaded by rirybird
Yeah, so, unfortunately I've been a terrible blogger and haven't really done much with this page in the past two years or so. Which is a terrible shame, and I plan to remedy this. I am now going into my junior year at Ringling College of Art and Design as an illustration major, and I have a lot of stuff to show from the past two years, and hopefully even more from this oncoming year. So be prepared for a bunch of posts showcasing some stuff from the past few months, and then I'll start getting into what I'm working on right now. Sound good? Good!

I'll just start off by tossing out some figure gestures and drawings from last year. The first one is done with white conte crayon on gray scale paper. Annndd, GO.

No comments: